Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Friday Night Challenge!

Megan posted a great Friday Night Challenge - scrap your favourite recipe! I decided to use my fav dessert recipe - banoffi pie. But alas I had no pics, so in the name of my art I made my banoffi pie on Saturday especially to take a photo of it for my recipe card. This is the final pic:


This is the back of the recipe card, pic of ingredients is yet to be printed and stuck on (as had a problem with my photo printer).
Then today, the lovely Megan drew my name out as the winner of this challenge! Very excited about that even if I am feeling slighly sick after eating too much banoffi pie over the weekend - well I couldn't let it go to waste! ( I did have others help me eat it - not that greedy to eat it all myself!!)

4 comments:

Shell said...

YUM!!! That looks great :) Congrats on the win too :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

wow that looks good!!! Well done on winning the challenge....I haven't made banoffi pie in ages...

Mrs Frizz said...

Yummy ... so that would banoffie pie to go at scrap camp ... hmmmmm ...

Congratulations on winning the challenge.