Saturday, January 5, 2008

Summertime!

Been checking out a few other blogs and there seems to be a foot theme going on ..... so thought I'd join in! So here is a pick of my new shoes I bought the other day - very funky, very green and I love them!


And this is today, in the sand at Brighton just south of Dunedin - a gorgeous day at the beach with hubby and the kids - this is what summer is all about!!


Thursday was Emma's 3rd birthday and I made some 'teddies in bed' for her party afternoon tea - very cute so had to post this pic - hehe!

But was only later when I looked closer at the expressions that I discovered this one! One grumpy teddy who obviously didn't want to go to bed! :)

Loving playing with my new camera - Sony H7 - takes pics up to 8M and has a zoom of 15 optical zoom - have taken some pretty cool pics over the last week, now just waiting to get some prints back to see what quality they are when printed.

Hope you are all having a great weekend :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! The teddy bears look fab and I'm glad the party was a success. LOL at the "angry" teddy (as Ethan would call it ... he always wanted to eat them first!!)

Vicki said...

Aw - poor Grumpy! They are a great treat though as we are still eating them from Christmas. Guess we are all big kids at heart. Wow - your zoom is great on your new camera - I sooo want one.

Mrs Frizz said...

Happy New Year to you buddy.

Roll on March ... looking forward to it.

Adore the teddy's in bed and the grumpy one - too cute. Definitely scrappable.