Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Woooo Hooot Wednesday!

Well it has been a good day - rain, Horton & Who's, cupcakes and rainbows!
With inspiration from Janine the resident Angel on the SE forum - she started Wooo Hooo Wednesday's last week - and today I must admit I did have a Wooo Hooo Wednesday!

* Today I decided to take Finn on a date to the movies - Horton hears a Who - when I asked if he wanted to go he was soooo excited! The movie was great, company was great, need I say more!

* Kids wheat bags were completed and they couldn't wait to get ready for bed tonight and get them heated up! :)
* I finished off a bag I made with the cupcake material I bought at Spotlight. Made it just slightly bigger than a Scrapbooking Memories magazine - used a copy of one of these mags to measure out the material! LOL!
* Made a quick visit to the LSS while I was in town and bought my first set of Hero Art stamps (first of many I think!!). And also into stationery shop to get some watercolour pencils - now I am all set to have a play tonight! Hehe!
* then tonight as I was cooking tea this beautiful big rainbow appeared in the sky! Reminded me of a line in the Horton movie - the wee fuzz ball character says "In my world there live ponies, that eat rainbows and fart butterflies" - how cute!
So that was my Wednesday - hope you all had a good one!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoo hoot. Thanks for playing. You had a wonderful day, a date with your son, stamps and a rainbow and that bag is stunning!! I love it.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely day you've had! I'm taking Tyler (3 1/2) to see that movie next week, he's excited. Glad you & Finn enjoyed it.
The wheat bags and the carry bag are fab!
Have fun playing with your new stamps :-)

Anonymous said...

very cool wednesday! love thats bag - the cupcakes are so cute :O)

Anonymous said...

Cupcake stamps! I so need those. And love the bag too - good idea making it big enough for a mag or two. I'm adding cupcake fabric to my spotlight shopping list...

Mrs Frizz said...

You have been busy playing with your sewing machine ... most impressed.

Cute wee stamps ... look forward to seeing what you get up to.

Anonymous said...

Cool woo hoo's! We went tot he same movie today, and it was a good date too.
Love your cupcake bag,very cute. And the stamps, sp lovely!

Trace said...

I see a cupcake thing happening here Mich! You have been a busy lady with your sewing machine - mine has never met material, only paper LOL! Sounds like a fantastic Wednesday woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an amazing day had by all! David and I had a Mummy and Son date yesterday and it was fun! Just love those wheat bags and your cupcake bag - would love the isntructions if you don't mind - you have inspired me...I have some wiggles material that would be great for the bag...

Woo hoo on the stamps and can def see a cupcake theme going