Thursday, May 15, 2008

Woo Hoo Thursday!

I know it's a day late, but better late than never! ;)

My Woo Hoo's

* my working week has finished now, roll on my 4 day weekend!

* payday yesterday!

* had a friend and her kids round for tea last night, good to have company when hubby is working nights.

* got a belated Mum's day pressie from Emma - a great wee poem and card - sooo cute!

* heading to the local library tomorrow morning with Emma to meet Lynley Dodd (author of Hairy Maclary books) - have told Emma it's Hairy Maclary's Mum - LOL!

* and finally look what I got in the mail today ....
... yes my addiction with Hero Art stamps is gaining momentum! LOL!

Off to play, see ya :)


5 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

A four day weekend, yep, definitely something to woo hoo about ... I could cope with that.

Have fun at the library tomorrow with Emma ... don't forget your camera!!!

You have got a wee 'thing' for those stamps - lol.

Anonymous said...

You are definitely starting a wee collection of those stamps - had a look at our LSS but they didn't have them.

Enjoy your long weekend.

Lara said...

love the look of that tree stamp! I want LOL.

Anonymous said...

oh four day weekend are bliss "sigh". Love those wee stamps. How is the french knitting going?? Glad that you and Emma had a blast at teh library.

Anonymous said...

Yummy stamps - so jealous!