Monday, August 25, 2008

You know when you are a scrapbooker when ...

... you buy the sugar with the coolest packaging! OK it was on special too, but check out those cool scallops and the cupcake!!! :)

And then there is the cool wee owl on this packet of wipes! My kids may be out of nappies but these come in very handy for in the car and for cleaning my stamps :)


Enjoyed a great weekend with NO RAIN! First weekend in about 6 - 8 weeks that we have had no rain at all! Needless to say the garden got a well overdue weed, all set now for some new planting for the spring. Lots of blossom about on the trees and daffadils are poking through now - great to know that spring is not that far away with it's warmer temperatures - can't wait!

Layout all done for the Sketchbook Olympics Cycling challenge - had fun doing this. Have got a bit stressed out in the past doing challenges and scrapping well outside my comfort zone to the point of not enjoying it, and being disappointed in my layouts. So have set myself some rules for future challenges - I must be enjoying it or else I should step back and have a break.

later :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think all scrappers tend to do similar things Mich lol, I maybe known for doing that lol. I hear ya on the challenges front, sometimes it's good to set yourself some rules like that. I only started and finished mine today so my rule is start earlier and finish early lol.

Roo said...

lol I have looked at that sugar packet in just the same way :-)
Love the wee owl on the wipes, too cute

Anonymous said...

Maybe there are some scrapbookers working for packaging companies! Good rules for competitions ... it really is supposed to be fun.

Trace said...

Good rule to have Mich - if it's not fun then why bother. And LOL on the pakaging, I took a few photos of one of the kids t -shirts yesterday as I could see some inspiration..., certainly had my team laughing!

Sarah Gough said...

those are cute packets! I'm always swayed by packaging too, that wee owl is so cute!

Lara said...

LOL, found the sugars on our last grocery shop, blogged them & Janine said you had some on here. aren't they gorgeous? makes you want to bake, not sure the wipes make me want to go through nappies again though!