Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Real Life day 5 ...

... my little addiction ... and notice the now half empty jar of allsorts *blush* ... LOL!
... tea cooling for the kids ... the ever favourite Macaroni Cheese ... needs to be on the menu once a week or else we have an unhappy boy ;) ...
... my 'pot' plant that I can't kill ... my ceramic toadstools ...
... and just for Mrs Frizz, the half empty box of Roses chocies in the pantry, must have a word to hubby don't think they are putting as many chocs in the box anymore - LOL! Well that is my excuse and I am sticking to it ;)

Now have realised that this post makes me look really bad - I promise you I do not sit all day drinking Coke Zero and hoovering down chocies and allsorts! I do share with the kids ... ocassionally! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately my Coke Zero addiction seems to have been creeping up from one can most days to 2 cans every day! Oops! Must cut back a little ...

Dinner looks good ... Macaroni Cheese is one of my favourites too!

Mrs Frizz said...

half full ... half empty ... allsorts and choccies ... washed down with a little Coke ...

Sounds good to me!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, they are very good weaknesses after all...