Monday, March 30, 2009

Want a gift from me?

Beverley is taking the lead from a blog friend to share some home made goodness - like a homemade RAK, and the idea is to pay it forward so to speak. I am on her list now and now it is time for me to share as well ...

The rules are as follows:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It’ll be done in the next couple of months.
4. You have no clue what it’s going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or something sewn. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail them to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog.
The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! I do promise fabulosity here folks… So, who’s in?


This is actually really good timing as I was wanting to do a giveaway on my blog during April - I have decided this year to make my birthday last a whole month - is that wrong? LOL! So I am just a couple of days early - but watch out over the next few weeks and I may do some other giveaways! :)

No comments: