Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm still here ...

sorry ... bit of blog neglect going on ... but truly, where have the last few weeks gone? Actually for that matter where have the last 6 months raced away to? As the saying goes 'time flies when you are having fun' and I would have to agree!

Now for ScrapbookOutlet news - have you seen that the kits are back? July one was sent last week ...
I was lucky enough to have a sneak play with the kit before it was officially released. Gorgeous product in there from October Afternoon, Crate Paper, Webster Pages, Pink Paislee and Prima.

My layouts ...


and a couple of cards ...



Have a few more projects completed which will be revealed at the end of next week.
Now if you prefer a brighter palette of colours then I recommend jumping in quick and grabbing August's kit - OMG it's gorgeous! I might even have to get myself a second kit because I can see endless possibilities for layout/card and minibooks!!!

Hope those of you with kids home for school holidays are surviving! My lounge yesterday resembled a HotWheels mini town with cars and trainsets all over - now it is a cafe with mini oven and plastic food all around. Not to mention the dining table has stickers, scraps of paper and paint daubers on it - none of which are mine. But at least they are happy - not fighting too much (yet). I have spent a couple of days working but have the rest of the week to relax with them and cram in a few activities in town, but then again I might just stoke up the fire and stay home and scrapbook with the goodies from SBO that landed on the doorstep this morning ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love what you have done with the kit. Its a sign of a good holiday when the kids aren't fighting (too much) LOL

Lara said...

Loving your work at SBO & with the kit! I hope there is some left of the August kit next wed when I get paid!

Mrs Frizz said...

And very 'noice' they are too my friend.