Sunday, March 20, 2011

Snapshot Sunday ...

... the last week has been pretty much a stock standard one for us.

Is a long weekend here in Dunners with Monday being Anniversary Day - wahoo!

Went to the rugby last night, been first time in a while I have been to a Super 15 game. But last night was the Southern Derby - Otago v Canterbury, and a huge crowd gathered for the game which gave a great atmosphere!

So my pic of the week for Snapshot Sunday is ...

... Finn and his new hero ...


Heading off for an early night now, been crook with an inner ear infection - pretty nasty stuff.
I know I promised some scrappy pics this week but sorry I forgot to take photos of them. Am going to try and finish off a couple more pages tomorrow so I'll see how I go! ;)

4 comments:

mandyb said...

lucky lucky finn!!!!

hope you feel better soon xx

Mrs Frizz said...

I fell you buddy with the ears - not pretty ...

and SBW ... special photo and definitely scrappable ... woo hoo, go Finn!!!

Mrs Frizz said...

I fell you buddy - shocking typo ... you know that it should be ... I feel for you buddy ... oops ... sorry!

Janine said...

cute photo of Finn and SBW!! Hope your feeling better today and were able to enjoy the long weekend.