Saturday, April 30, 2011

Scrappy Saturday ...

... as promised here are a few of my latest layouts, completed for SBO using 2 of the Echo Park Collections - Little Boy & Playground.
I don't think it is any secret that I love bright papers, and would have to say Echo Park is my current fav manufacturer!

So without further ado ...

... 'She is a Scooter girl' ... (using EP Playground)


... Hopscotch fun ... (using EP Playground)



... Rember these days ... (using EP Little Boy)

journalling reads ... 'This Ikea wooden train set has been a favourite toy of yours. Many a day has been spent making tracks round the lounge floor'



... Today you ... (using EP Little Boy)

journalling reads ... 'Today you spent ages trying to fix your broken digger toy. But not to worry, with a little help it was fixed, and you were off happily playing again'




... Strike Time ... (using EP Little Boy)

journalling reads ... 'A game of bowling, followed by lunch at the Speight's Ale House. What a great way to celebrate your 8th birthday!'



The journalling on the 'sandpit' layout I posted a week or two ago was a bit small to read but it said ... 'When looking for Finn at Kindy, the first and only place we needed to look in was the sandpit! You were definitely an outside boy! No paintings or art creations came home in your bag, just pocketfuls of sand!'


I am enjoying my scrapping at the moment, capturing those moments and the stories of the kids. I have a few photos taken from over the last few weeks to edit and print ... then I will be all set for 3 days of scrapping at the Dunedin Scrap Camp the weekend after next. Looking forward to catching up with buddies I haven't seen in a while, having a laugh or two, and watching some very talented people create some true masterpieces!


Later :)



2 comments:

Janine said...

gosh it's funny seeing Finn looking so little. It doesn't take so long for them to grow up. I laughed at the sandpit comment cos Zach is exactly the same. I bet Finn is pleased that he has more layouts for his album :-)

Enjoy scrap camp.....

Mrs Frizz said...

oh wow - yep, you do brights so well ... and so many of us struggle and you just whip them up ... next week buddy, it's next week - getting closer by the day!