Sunday, April 3, 2011

Snapshot Sunday ...

... and just like that the month of April is upon us! And so begins my birthday month ... ;) Have been having fun playing with my new camera over the weekend. Although the sun light was a tad bright I still ended up with some ok shots of my girl having fun in the school grounds ... Snapshots of the weekend ... ... my lil' scooter girl ... ... and hopscotcher ...

Look out for these pics on a layout very soon ;)


And also some peeks of layouts I have been working on for SBO ...



... loving the Echo Park collections ... this company is my new favourite! Nice bright colours, just perfect for the many photos I have of the kids!


Look out for the full layouts coming to SBO very soon!


Now a week to pack my scrap gear in preparation for 'Scraptastic' camp - which is going to be a right giggle! A few new people to meet, a few I have known for a while, and the very funny organisers Julie and Kim.


Have a great week :)


3 comments:

Beverley said...

That hopscotch pic is really neat ... and so jealous I can't be at a Kimmy and Julie camp!

mandyb said...

ohhhh what camera did you get again???
and i LOVE that hopscotch piccy A LOT!!! very cool!!!!

Mrs Frizz said...

love those photos ... OMG ... love those photos ... did I just say that !!!

Have fun at scrap camp and CYA next month at the next one ... don't get all scrapped out now!