Sunday, May 29, 2011

Snapshot Sunday ...

... is here again, boy that week went quick!

Unfortunately it is a pictureless post - I went away for the weekend and forgot my camera - I know very sad! :(

Spent a couple of nights in Ashburton at the National Convention for my hubby's community group - Round Table. Was a fantastic weekend with a few very funny people which culminated with a dinner last night which had the theme '1960's Rock'n Roll'. So dressed in a paisley minidress and knee high lime boots I partied the night away with about 8 Elvis's, Austin Powers and a big group that looked like they had walked straight out of the 60's show 'Happy Days'! Our Mosgiel contingent won the best dressed section of the evening - wahoo!

Someone did get photos and I will be trying to get copies this week if I can - esp of me with all the Elvis's!

Hope you all had a fun weekend, but must say I am looking forward to an early night ;)

2 comments:

Janine said...

what a great weekend you had Mich. What a fantastic dress up theme and go the Mosgiel contingent winning best dressed. I so would love to see you in your outfit!!

Mrs Frizz said...

now you are going to HAVE to share at least one of those photos ... so that we can see you in the mini and the green boots ... lol ...