Sunday, June 12, 2011

Snapshot Sunday ...

... and a nice lazy day for a change!

Firstly I need to say a big congratulations to my friend Michelle Frisby (aka Mrs Frizz) for making the Kaisercraft design team! She is an amazing power scrapper and this is a well deserved acknowledgement of her talent.

This weekend I was issued with a challenge by the lovely Bronny - to use my camera in manual ... well I gave it a go, still not sure on all the settings but thought the pics I took turned out pretty good considering ...

So here are my pics for this weeks Snapshot on Sunday ...

... Finn at breakfast time ... two bowlfuls of Nutragrain and two weetbix in with each bowl ... not sure where he puts it all! ... but have a feeling it's only going to get worse in years to come ...


... my ministicks (hockey) girl ... tucking into the oranges at halftime ...


... and my fav pic ... the leftovers after halftime ...



... and an open day at our new stadium ... this is going to be a real asset to the city ... an amazing atmosphere under that roof ... will certainly make going to a night rugby game alot warmer than it currently is at the 'Brook ...



... this is the south stand with corporate boxes ... and the fantastic crop of grass that is sprouting on the pitch ...




An update from last week:


Moro - is back to her usual bouncy doggy self, and showing no side effects from her 'attack' last weekend. We have reported it to Dog Control and still waiting to hear back, we will be following this up again this week.


Finn - went downhill abit last Monday night and I had him at the doctors first thing on Tuesday. So after a precautionery xray to rule out pnuemonia - and armed with redipred, antibiotics and an inhaler our wee guy is now recovering from a bout of bronchitis. He still has the odd coughing fit but is 1000% better than he was and we are finally all able to get good nights sleep again.

Hope the winter bugs are leaving you alone, and that you all had a relaxing weekend :)

3 comments:

Janine said...

Wow Finn is a machine lol......Glad to hear he is on the road to recovery though. Not much fun bring that sick. Wow the stadium looks good, and good on you for using the camera on manual....

mandyb said...

that MANUAL setting scares the b-jeebers out of me!!! ahhhhhh i let good old AUTO do all the work!!!!one day!!!
love the pics of the oranges on the ground...lol!!!

ps glad the dog is ok...and that finn is getting better

Mrs Frizz said...

Okay, so I have to admit this ... I'm so looking forward to bopping away in that stadium come November and singing my wee heart out with Sir EJ.

And Finn can definitely pack it away ... trust me on this one ... it definitely gets worse. Not telling you how many N can make disappear in the mornings - lol ...

Have to say, like that oranges shot as well.