Sunday, July 3, 2011

Snapshot Sunday ...

... well have to say this winetr has been a strange one so far ... a few good frosts but stunning days ... almost feels like we are coming into spring not the middle of winter! But see the forecast for some rough weather over the next week ... glad the woodpile is stocked up!

And onto Snapshots for this Sunday ...

Pics for this week start with a frosty morning yesterday at hockey ... conversation went something like ... Me: "Emma if you score 5 goals I'll give you $5" .... Emma: "Cool Mum!" ....
well a minute or two into the game goal #1, followed closely by goal #2 ... then #3 ... and #4 ... and almost #5 (but another girl got the final nudge in). Very close though ... Emma was so excited after the game and annouced that she would like two $2 coins thank you! So tonight I did pay up as promised! This is her first season playing ministicks and she loves it ... whether it will be something she stays with we'll have to wait and see ...






Now don't fall over but I've managed some more creativity this arvo ...


I had some pics printed on my main printer at home, pics taken with hubby's iphone on the Hipstamatic setting ... they are only small prints but still very cool. So with a stack of 6x6 pads I decided to do some smaller layouts ...

... Cheeky Smile ...





... Good Times ...





And on my recent weekend in Ashburton I visited Annies Quilt Store ... these fabrics are just as gorgeous as scrap papers ... still trying to decide on a couple of projects to use this ...



Off to bed for me now ...

Have a good week :)

4 comments:

Janine said...

Go Miss Emma you superstar mini stick player...four goals is freaking amazing!! I hear you on winter. I am glad it is somewhat mild this year, as we are doing winter with only the log burner for warmth. Next year we will have heat pumps installed but we are trying to work out what systems we will use for the size of this house.

Loving that fabric and the layouts are cute, sounds like your mojo has well and truly returned.

mandyb said...

haha love the $$ thing.... you have to love her money making mind!!!

as for those layouts...very cool!!!
and i LOVE that frame in the background!!! very cool!!!

Hannah said...

Well done, Emma! I'm not sure if the money thing would work on the soccer field ... worth a try though!

Awesome layouts, too!

I agree about winter, it has felt like spring here and has had a few people wondering if winter would ever arrive. Has been a bit cooler this past week, so maybe this is it! Still, it's warmer than it usually is in July.

Mrs Frizz said...

woo hoo WTG Miss Emma ... keep it up and empty out Mum's wallet ...

Fabulous creativity ... and those fabrics - very 'noice' even if I do say so myself ... and dare I say it ... don't forget to recycle that raffia ...