Sunday, July 10, 2011

Snapshot Sunday ...

... hello again! How has your week been? Finally starting to feel like winter ... snow dusting on the hills in the mornings, icy cold wind and rain ... but we have still had some beautiful sunny days ... not warm, especially not after our -3 degree frosts. No problems on the roads here yet thank goodness!

So my Snaps for this Sunday ...

... my new funky skirt from Anthea Lawrence designs - reminds me of funky scrap paper - hehehe! Love the bright colours - just my style! ;)



... a pic from Friday nights school disco ... Emma standing there with her glow bunny ears on! A fun night but busy night for me as part of the organising committee, the kids had heaps of fun which is the main thing! (pic taken on hubby's iphone with hipstamatic app)


Have enjoyed a day scrapping with a few of the Dunedin ladies - 4 layouts started, just journalling/titles and some extra bits of add. So might just pop away now and do that now ...

Have a great week and stay wrapped up warm!

4 comments:

mandyb said...

i love that skirt...NICE choice!!! love those disco bunny ears too!!!

Janine said...

Miss E looks like a dancing queen to me :-). Now loving that skirt and you look gorgeous my friend....

Mrs Frizz said...

wow - don't you look all flashed up ... and Miss E as the dancing queen ... go girl!!!!

Sitting here now bopping away to a little ABBA going on in my head ... funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh love love love your skirt...looking hot!