Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I scrapped ...

... I know, don't fall off your chair! LOL!

Hubby was away for a fishing weekend and I decided to get out my scrap stuff and do a few layouts ... I haven't had a lot of time to get creative lately, doesn't mean that I have stopped taking photos or looking at crafty sites on the net ... just the finding time to sit down and scrap has been a problem. This may be partly to the nice long evenings as I have been getting out and doing a lot of walking lately (all part of my health kick). But I love it when I can sneak a few minutes in playing with some funky papers ...

... so I completed a layout for a challenge over at Challenge me Happy ... the person in the photo inspired this layout ... using a pic of me in Qtown from the school holiday ...
... also you might note this is a 6x6 layout, something I have been creating a lot of recently ... they are quick and fun to do ...
... another 6x6 layout that also ties in with the challenge I think too ...

... and an 8x8 layout of morning tea treats in Queenstown ... a cold milk and hot cookie from the Cookie Time Shop - yummo! ...

Hope to have a play with some paper maybe tomorrow and Friday nights ... taking advantage of the calm before the storm of school events next week, and the pile of paper work I will be doing in the evenings for work ...


Night :)

7 comments:

Janine said...

Gorgeous work Mich. Love the sizes you used. Looks like you had a blast whipping these up. I love the sumemry feel of these layouts Mich.

Hannah said...

Fantastic pages! Thanks so much for joining in with us at CMH - love your photo and the colours in that layout which just make it pop! Hopefully you can join in for our next challenge which went up today? ;-)

mandyb said...

wahoooooooo love to see your work again!!! love that jump pic too!!!

norine said...

Nice to see your mojo has returned, no worse for it's hiatus!! Love all of these LO's, and the 6x6 size is so FUN! Thanks for joining us at Challenge Me Happy!!

AnneiSkogen said...

Nice!! The LO is so playful. Love the colours you have used.
Thank you for joining us at CMH.

Mrs Frizz said...

well, it's all or nothing in your household ... go you !!!

Fabulous creations.

A hot cookie ya reckon - hmmmmmmmmm!!!

Lara said...

fun layouts. Know what you mean about the time thing, doesn't mean I don't think about it, getting out the stuff to do it is half the battle for me.