Friday, January 20, 2012

A good read

Anyone else discovered this magazine yet?
Mollie Makes is a UK mag and I recently spotted it in my local bookstore. Not a scrappy mag but a crafty one ... but lots of inspiration, colours and design which inspire all things crafty.

Actually I spotted it on Ali Edwards blog ... looked up their website and was contemplating buying an online copy because it looked like a mag I would enjoy ... then the next day guess what I spied in the bookstore ... was a very happy camper indeed!

I think they publish 13 times a year, and this is only issue 7 so it hasn't been around for long.

So if you are looking for a new read, something that covers all the crafty bases, something new to spark that creative mojo, then head to your bookstore and check out if they stock it!

Happy reading :)

3 comments:

mandyb said...

very cool thanks
will look out for it

Janine said...

Sure do, I have issues two onwards....the only thing that bugs me about the mag is that it takes so long to get to NZ so we are a few issues behind. I have been getting hard copies of this from a cool mag shop and they call me when it is in. I am considering buying it online as it will be better reading it as it comes out. I have done that with Ideal Home which is funny cos the Dec issue of that is out now in the shops but I have already read Dec, Jan and Feb already online.

Okay rant over. Did you want me to send you my back issues? You can keep them?? I do like the mag....

Mrs Frizz said...

you might have to share that mag buddy ...